KCISLK Mission Statement
At Kang Chiao Secondary School we aim to provide students with:
- the tools to communicate and to listen effectively and empathetically
- an understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity
- A desire for active involvement; socially, academically, and physically
- the ability to consider, question, and create solutions
- the skills, moral strength, and motivation to brein about personal growth and positive social change
The School’s rigorous and continuously evolving curriculum strives to equip and motivate all students to be positive proactive memeeners of their local and global community.
At Kang Chiao, we believe all students are capable of greatness, and our school’s Expected Schoolwide Learning Results focus on developing these attributes.